"If You Build It, Will They Come?"




I recently had the opportunity to shoot the photography for a feature article that appears in the April issue of The Boomer Magazine. The article is all about the new, highly anticipated, $100 million dollar SportsQuest facility that is being built in Chesterfield, Virginia near our state's capital.

[Dr. Stephen Burton, SportsQuest Chairman and company CEO is overcoming many obstacles and fulfilling his dreams by building this new state-of-the-art facility. After 30 years, he has returned to his original career plan, though along the way it has become much bigger than likely even he could have dreamed, let alone everyone else. “When I started college at William & Mary, I wanted to be an urban planner,” he said. “Didn’t happen right away, so with SportsQuest I have come full circle. I’m an urban planner.”]

Read the rest of this article at www.theboomermagazine.com






No comments: