Featured in Shutterbug Magazine!


If you have the opportunity to pick up the October issue of Shutterbug Magazine (released in stores September 9, 2009), there is a great article on pages 44-54 on "New Sales Strategies with Social Media". I'm excited to announce I was interviewed for this article along with 3 other incredible photographers. Chase Jarvis , Margo Pinkerton and John Mutrux. It's a well written article with honest answers, unique ideas for marketing, and a wealth of knowledge that can translate into most any business, especially for those that are self-employed.

The magazine ran quite a bit of my interview and also features four of my photographs as well as a few photos by Chase Jarvis.

The article is available in stores now and will be released online in mid October. I will post a link to it then and have it available on my website, blog, facebook, and twitter so stay tuned!

Please feel free to pass the word along!

To see more of my work visit my commercial website.

No comments: